(The "Application Checklist" lists all of them.)
- Complete of the university's Application Form for Admission.
- Two recommendations from faculty, employers, or church leaders (use our online reference
- Complete the FAFSA Application form, if you are eligible.
All students who are eligible for aid through FAFSA must complete and submit a FAFSA application
- For undergraduate degree programs: Possession of or candidacy for a high school diploma or GED.
[Completion of high school or the GED is required before formally enrolling in the university.]
- For master's-level degree programs: a completed accredited bachelor's degree.
- Transcripts / Diplomas:
For undergraduate degree programs:
You may either provide Kairos University with a photo-copy of your high school diploma, or, you
can have your high school send an official transcript to us.
You should also provide an official transcript from any post-high school education.
For Master's-level degree programs:
An official transcript from the school from which you received your bachelor's degree, as well
as from any other formal post-high school education.
- One recent photograph.
- A personal interview with a representative of the university (in person, online, or by phone).
- Active church participation.
- Payment of $100.00 application fee